1. It’s VERY important for me to find a great moisturizing every day lotion that hydrates and absorbs into my skin. Lotion is something I live by, and I’ve never gone a day without using it. I occasionally use baby lotion mixed with a little oil after a night-time bath to just to get that baby soft feel before bed.
2. Keeping the lips protected is something that is also an everyday thing for me. My lips are very sensitive, especially to the weather changes, so I had to find a great lip protector that works for me. I noticed that a lot of chap sticks tend to dry my lips out, so finding a long-lasting moisture with spf to protect me from the sun was a must. Aquaphor contains Shea and castor seed oil that is perfect for my lips and I also use this before I put on any lipstick and gloss as well.
3. I have curly eye lashes so I like to have a mascara that darkens them and makes them more full. What works for me, may not work for you, so experimenting is key. It is a must that any mascara I use, is waterproof. There are a few mascaras that I use specifically just for an everyday look and going out night looks. I love the YSL Waterproof Singulier Mascara because it intensifies the lashes while giving them a very deep color. It still keeps the lashes separated while being so thick. Sometimes I’ll use the burgundy YSL mascara on my lower lash line to bring out my eye color.
The Great Lash by Mabelline is my favorite!! It always gives me a full lash look while staying very smooth and is also waterproof.
The Lancome Definicils is a high-definition mascara that is just a classic.
4. Coconut Milk Hibiscus Body wash is a really amazing creamy cleanser that keeps my skin so smooth and silky. The smell is great too! I love it!
5. A couple of times a week, I use a really good exfoliator because its important for me to scrub away those dead skin cells so my skin will have a glow. I use the Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub because it softens and brightens my skin while giving it such a smooth feel. It contains a Brazilian nut oil and an avocado oil which I love.
6. The Make Up For Ever HD Foundation gives me amazing coverage. There are 25 different shades and is oil free.
7. This Clinique Airbrush Concealer is a great light creamy concealer that is perfect on the go. It gives me a full coverage while still being smooth and oil free.
8. NARS Bronzing Powder gives the perfect sun-kissed natural look! Love it!
9. The Laura Mercier Foundation Primer is one of my favs. It’s smooth, light, and contains vitamin A, C, and E.
10. It’s very hard for me to find the perfect red lipstick, but MAC’s Ruby Woo matte lipstick is great! Once I outline my lips with concealer and use a lip liner thats one shade darker than the lipstick color, Ruby does wonders.
And those are my 10 Beauty Must Haves as of right now. I’ll share some more with you all when ever you are ready!